This is a sponsored post. While YBC was compensated for the post, all opinions - as always - are our own.
There are some people who enjoy cleaning and some people who loathe it. I am the latter. My mom, on the other hand? She actually has told me that she enjoys washing dishes. She loves the feeling afterwards. I mean, I sort of get it - I love the feeling after a good deep clean as well, but only because it's over! Haha. No, but seriously, there isn't one part of me that enjoys cleaning. Especially the bathroom. Being hunched over and scrubbing the bathtub makes me 50 shades of cray. It's uncomfortable, it hurts my knees, and I feel like no matter how hard I scrub, I'll still see a little spot of soap scum I've missed. GAH. Do you feel me or are you like my mom and enjoy cleaning?
Since I've become more and more involved in the health and wellness industries, I've started paying closer attention to what's in my cleaning products. The majority of conventional cleaning products are pretty nasty, so we rolled up our sleeves and set out to find effective cleaning products without the harmful ingredients. Here and five that we love, and the best news is that you have a chance to win them all!
1. Starter Kit - This is genius and provides nearly everything you need for a clean home. Using the concentrate and the empty bottles included, you'll be able to create a bathroom cleaner, an all purpose cleaner, laundry detergent and more. Brach Basics $29
2. Stain Remover and sport laundry detergent - When we were in Costa Rica, Greg got a grass stain on one of his t-shirts and when we got home, we used the stain remover to test it out. It worked, so we highly recommend it! The sport detergent is our go-to for clothing after workouts and hot yoga classes. It's what you'll need to tackle to super sweaty clothing. Roux Maison stain remover, $9 and sport laundry detergent, $18
3. Organic laundry detergent - This detergent comes in an aluminum container with a pump for convenient and clean dispensing. We love it because it works, and although it says there are no added fragrances, clothes come out smelling light and fresh with just a hint of a clean scent. Eco Nuts, $13
4. Washing Machine Cleaner - I always forget how dirty washing machines get, and this little bag of pouches will help remove odors and spam scum. Sport Suds, $14.95
5. E-cloth home cleaning set - The perfect set of cleaning cloths for everything from glass to tile to stovetop and more. I love that they're guaranteed for 300 washes, and what's even more amazing is that the cloths remove 99% of bacteria with just water! Insane, right? From e-cloth, $39.99
Spring Cleaning Essentials Giveaway
To enter, just leave a comment below telling me what kind of cleaning person you are - do you love a good deep clean or do you avoid it like the plague? What in particular do you love or loathe about it? After you do that, just click below on the Rafflecopter widget to let me know you've left a comment. A winner will be chosen on June 1st.
Rules for entry:
- All entries will be verified (i.e. make sure you leave a comment as well as entering using the box below).
- This giveaway is open to those in the USA, but we are working hard to find companies willing to ship internationally in future giveaways, so please stay tuned.
- The winner will be chosen by random on June 1st and be notified by email.
- The companies will be shipping each item separately. YBC will pass on the winners' info to each company, and then will not be responsible for communication/shipping between the winners and the companies.
- If you have a separate email for promotional use, feel free to enter using that email address because by entering the giveaway, you consent to being added to the YBC weekly newsletter list and receiving occasional promotional emails from the participating brands.