If you're feeling stressed out and need a little break from real life, I've got just the thing! A yoga retreat with surfing and massage should do the trick! I've been working so hard on this for the past few weeks and I've got all the details ironed out and am excited to share this awesome opportunity with you.Read More
An international yoga instructor writes a healthy living blog with an emphasis on yoga.
If you're looking to up your inversion game but aren't up for trying headstands anytime soon, this should be your next go-to.Read More
Keep sending in your yoga questions! This week's:
1. I haven't done head stand or hand stand but I want to try forearm stand, any suggestions?
2. Can you tell me more about your yoga training?
3. Even though I've worked with a therapist about past abusive relationships, I sometimes get flashbacks in savasana, what should I do?
4. I can't totally straighten my legs in down dog, am I still getting the benefits?
5. I can't straighten my leg in pigeon pose, what do you recommend?
6. Do you exclusively practice yoga or do you work out as well?Read More
This past weekend has been pretty eventful. We said goodbye to Connecticut, and stopped in at the mall on the way to Maine to stock up on some things while I'm in the Czech Republic.Read More
A confession: Scorpion pose is freaking hard.Read More