Thanks to everyone who reached out regarding yesterday's Confessions of a Yoga Teacher post. I appreciate you taking the time on Facebook, twitter and in the comment section to leave a message. Today I'm teaching my very last class and then I've got a private scheduled. After that it will be time to roll my sleeves up and get packing!Read More
An international yoga instructor writes a healthy living blog with an emphasis on yoga.
This year I am lucky enough to be able to be with my mom on Mother's Day. We have a fun day planned of hanging out in New York, doing some shopping and eating great food.Read More
I'm sort of scrambling this week as a few exciting things are in the works.Read More
I'm receiving lots of yoga questions (which is great!), but I'm starting to not be able to answer all of them on the blog. From now on, I'll pick a few each week and answer on here.
The questions this week:
1. Can you explain what bone compression is and what to do about it?
2. What exercises can improve back strength?
3. What do you suggest I do when my head hurts in headstand?
4. How do you know when you're ready to take yoga teacher training?
5. My foot gets stuck when I step from down dog to the front of the mat, can you help?Read More