If you're looking to up your inversion game but aren't up for trying headstands anytime soon, this should be your next go-to.Read More
An international yoga instructor writes a healthy living blog with an emphasis on yoga.
Keep sending in your yoga questions! This week's:
1. I haven't done head stand or hand stand but I want to try forearm stand, any suggestions?
2. Can you tell me more about your yoga training?
3. Even though I've worked with a therapist about past abusive relationships, I sometimes get flashbacks in savasana, what should I do?
4. I can't totally straighten my legs in down dog, am I still getting the benefits?
5. I can't straighten my leg in pigeon pose, what do you recommend?
6. Do you exclusively practice yoga or do you work out as well?Read More
This past weekend has been pretty eventful. We said goodbye to Connecticut, and stopped in at the mall on the way to Maine to stock up on some things while I'm in the Czech Republic.Read More
A confession: Scorpion pose is freaking hard.Read More
One of my favorite series on this blog is Ask a Yoga Question because I love hearing from you, and I love it even more if I can help, because there's nothing more frustrating than having a yoga question and not being able to find an answer you can trust, amiright? Anyway.
I've started seeing the same questions come up, so I thought I'd make a FAQ for reference. Here we go.Read More