PSA: I'll be leading an arm balance workshop this Saturday in the greater NYC area - so sign up if you're local. Also, don't forget that if you DM a screenshot of your Namaslay review from amazon or Barnes and Noble to @ybcsneakpeek, we will send you a free gift!
We are officially on Day 3 of the 15 Day Namaslay Hip Opening Program. I'd love to hear your thoughts on how it's going! I recently heard from a few YBCers that they subscribed to the exclusive section and were able to access ALL of the content we've ever put up - so definitely be sure to subscribe asap so you can join in!
To start today, take a photo of yourself practicing your chosen pose. This is the photo you'll use this photo to compare and track your progress, so keep it handy in your phone somewhere. Here are some tips for taking yoga photos and tracking your progress.
Then, if you have a copy of Namaslay, I've detailed the page numbers for each pose if you want further clarification. Also don't forget that if you send a screenshot of your review of the book to our Sneak Peek account on instagram, we'll send you a free gift!
Before you start, do a quick warm up.
1. Begin in tadasana (p106 in Namaslay). Then begin to prep for dancer's pose.
2. Come into dancer's pose (p179 in Namaslay). Pay close attention to what not to do.
3. Slowly come into chair pose (p125 in Namaslay). Pay close attention to what not to do.
4. From here we are coming into standing pigeon pose (p201 in Namaslay).
5. Finally, end in rag doll pose (p124 in Namaslay).
If you have time and energy for more, do this 15 min hip opening sequence. Be sure to tune into the exclusive section of the YogaByCandace App (iTunes/Google Play) to have me talk you through the flow!