Sometimes the best thing to spark a little inspiration to get back on the mat is a new prop. Whether it's a ginormous yoga mat or the promise of a fresh squeezed lemon juice after a practice, these eight bad boys are sure to jumpstart motivation.
1. YogaJellies - A problem solver for people with aching joints, pop one of these babies underneath a stiff knee or troubled wrists and voila! Instant cushiony relief. $65
2. Indo yoga board - One of the things I'm dying to try this summer is stand up paddle board yoga. This indo yoga board is pricey, but provides a way to practice for SUP, as it simulates the water yoga experience. $315
4. Aroma Diffuser- If you're like me, scents can make or break a practice. This essential oil diffuser can promote a calming practice space with lavender oil or a more energized space with peppermint. More on essential oils. $25
5. 6 feet square yoga mat - This is for the yoga lover who is starting to move freely in their practice. No worries about going off your mat when said mat is supersize! At six square feet, there's plenty of room. $48
6. Three minute egg - With rounded edges, this is a next level yoga block. Use it just like a regular block, but then step it up a notch and utilize the rounded edges as a support for backbends. $39
7. Yoga Music - Lindset Stirling is a super talented musician and I routinely use her Song of the Caged Bird in my power yoga classes. That song in particular is a class favorite, but her whole album is wonderful. $10
8. Lemon-on-the-go Glass Bottle - Nothing tastes more refreshing to me at the end of an invigorating practice as a glass of water with a ton of lemon. This little contraption lets you squeeze the lemon so you don't get pesticides in your water when the entire lemon is submerged. $19
How do you keep your practice fresh? Is there any yoga gear you're using that you absolutely love right now?