Today's gift guide features a few favorites that I already own, and some that I am sure would be new favorites. I recently purchased the faux leather puffer and I absolutely love it. It's great quality, super warm, but a new take on the classic puffer. The MandukaPro mat is pricey (review on it here), but it's the holy grail of yoga mats and has a lifetime warranty so you'll never need to buy another one again. And lastly, the makeup brush is something I use daily. It's meant for powder, but I use it for liquid foundation and absolutely love how it applies. The thickness and softness of the bristles are just right. I hope these inspire some great gifts for the girls in your life!
1. Jewelry roll, for the girl who travels, $68.
2. 60 min SWEAT power yoga dvd, $25.
3. Quilted faux leather puffer, $136.
4. Modal pajama set, $99.
5. Bose noise canceling headphones, $269.
6. Manduka ProLite yoga mat, $78.
7. Classic make up brush, $24.
8. Wireless photo printer, $68.
PS- More gif reviews.