Our May yoga retreat in Costa Rica is happening next month and I am really excited about it. Sometimes I pinch myself because I can't believe my life includes getting to meet the most incredible people from all over the world when I go on retreats for work. What an awesome job I have. I feel so lucky.
I've got some dreams to do a European retreat this summer - just trying to nail down a good time and place - and a long weekend retreat in the US, so if you aren't able to come to Costa Rica with us in May there will be other chances. Until then, here's a great Yoga Retreat Packing Guide Giveaway.
1. Erbaviva Deodorant, $19 - If you've been struggling to find a natural deodorant that actually works, rest assured that your search is over. The Erbaviva deodorant is aluminum and chemical free, and uses organic essential oils to help reduce perspiration and naturally fight underarm bacteria.
2. Junestones bracelet, $149 - This gorgeous five wrap Communicate Bracelet is made with Impression Jasper which is meant to instil inner peace and clarity, and Kyanite for opening the throat chakra to help encourage communication and self-expression. It's delicate enough to wear with a long maxi dress, but durable enough to wear with your bikini while you're poolside. I absolutely love that it has three adjustable settings so it's sure to fit your wrist comfortably. Use code 'JASPER2016' for 15% off your first online purchase.
3. AmCatch Travel Cubes, on sale $22.99 - These travel cubes are perfect for staying organized when you travel. I like to put undergarments in one, bathing suits in another, and use them for organizing outfits as well. This set has a size for literally everything. Use coupon code AMCATCH5 for $5 off order.
4. Espalier Sport bra and pants, $98 and $155 respectively. This is a brand I'm new to, but wow - the quality is excellent. The bra has double straps over each shoulder to keep you feeling secure and covered while practicing. It also has light removable pads for added coverage. The pants have a very light padding through the knees which I think would be fantastic for my yoga people with knee issues, and the fabric is form fitting and flattering. Use coupon code YBCONLY20 for 20% off valid 4/18 - 5/1.
5. MantraBand bracelet, $35. I absolutely love MantraBand bracelets. I have an arm-full and I find them to be as comfortable as they are inspiring. I also love that I don't have to baby them. I never take them off, and with a few over a year and a half old, you can't tell at all - there is zero tarnish!
6. Gyspea Swimwear top and bottom, $55 each. Use code Yogabycandace for 15% off. I have always struggled with finding bathing suits that are cut well, fit well, and most importantly, hold up well, and when I discovered Gypsea Swimwear about two years ago, I ended my search. I love this Australian brand so much for the quality of the suits, how flattering they are, and most importantly, that they hold up in the ocean. The suits are designed by Emma Jones and photographer Scott Bauer, and the fabric prints are actually from these stunning photographs and artworks of various artists (see here). I love them!
7. Confused Girl in the City Zodiac muscle tank, $48. If you didn't already know, I love myself a good muscle tee, especially if the arm holes are larger, like this one. This tank is lightweight, breathable and really soft, making it perfect for lounging or errands or yoga. If your not Aquarius don't worry, they've got the other 11 signs covered in the shop too! Use code yogabycandace for 15% off.
8. RumblePAK, on sale for $19.97 - This is a great lightweight, tear-resistant, waterproof travel mat. I love its bright color, and the fact that it travels well by being rolled or folded. It's 5' by 5' and only weighs 1.5lbs, and great for whether you're practicing on the beach or in a studio.
9. EvolveFitwear Maaji bra and hoodie, $63 - Maaji is a brand I love for its signature vibrant prints and excellent quality. I am a huge fan of the hoodie for its big, open arm holes and think it's a great piece to wear over the sports bra, which comes with it! The sports bra offers great coverage and the perfect amount of compression.
10. Ambronite Superfood Mix, $59 - Ambronite is a superfood meal replacement that's perfect for people who are always on the go and don't have much time to stop for a meal. I like that it is non-gmo, has no sugars added, is vegan-friendly and is loaded with protein, and vitamins A, D, E, K and a bunch of the B's! :) Discount Code “YBC” gives 10% off of 5-pack and 10-pack orders, plus a BPA-free Ambronite Shaker for free to new customers (normal price $13.90). Click here to use the code.
11. Nature's Blueprint Matcha Tea, $34.99 - I started drinking matcha tea months ago and I absolutely love it because it's high in antioxidants, and is an easy way to get a little energy boost without having to worry about a crash afterwards. Nature's Blueprint is organic and exceptional quality. Pro tip: Don't boil your water before making your matcha tea because it makes it taste bitter. Instead, bring the water to just under a boil. Discount Code COSTARIC for 30% off ceremonial matcha.
Enter to win!
One person will win all the goodies above! To enter, just leave a comment telling us about a memorable vacation you had. Maybe you met someone that became your lifelong BFF, or maybe you just had a good old road trip with the fam. I love learning more about you guys, so the more you share, the better! Once you do that, just click down below in the rafflecopter widget to let us know you entered. If you have an email address for promotional use, feel free to use that, as all email addresses will be passed on to our sponsors who will stay in touch in the future with newsletters and things like that. A winner will be chosen on April 17th and announced here and on our newsletter.