Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. While YBC was compensated for the post, we are committed to working with small businesses we believe in, whose products we love and would purchase for ourselves. Thank you for supporting the companies that support YBC.
Valentine’s Day has never been a big thing for me. My birthday is the day after, so the whole month always felt sort of special and exciting to me when I was a kid. My love language is a combination of gifts (doesn’t have to be anything crazy, it’s the thought that counts), words of affirmation (bonus if it’s via snail mail!) and physical touch (I’m a total hugger), and even though I don’t get too crazy on Valentine’s Day, I do like to get a little gift and deliver it with a card and a hug!
Today I’m excited to share this amazing Valentine’s Day Gift Guide Giveaway! One lucky person will receive all of these items! I love getting to know you guys better, so all you have to do is let us know in the comments below what your love language is, and what’s one of the most memorable things someone has done that embodies your love language? Then, check off the rafflecopter widget that you’ve left a comment and you’ll automatically be entered to win. If you have an email address you use for promotional stuff, feel free to use that because by entering to win, you agree to share your email address with the sponsors. A winner will be picked at random on Feb 8 and announced on our newsletter and on the rafflecopter widget, so be sure to sign up or check back then.
1. Yoga Every Damn Day Tee, $18+. The perfect cotton shirt from Totally Good Time for him or her, to or from yoga class. Discount Code: ‘TGTLOVESYBC’ for 15% off entire purchase now through 2/29/2016.
2. Yoga Mat, on sale for $34.99. This 100% recyclable, biodegrabale, eco-friendly mat from Clever Yoga is a little on the thicker side, which makes it perfect for people with aching joints. I personally love it for restorative or yin yoga because it just allows me to melt right into the mat. Use discount code '15FORYBC' for 15%.
3. Hot Yoga Sweat Bag, $20+ These SWEATbags from Handmade Yoga are small laundry bags with a water resistant lining that is perfect to hold your sweaty tops, bottoms or socks without getting the rest of the stuff in your yoga or gym bag all stinky. Genius! Use discount code: ‘YogaByCandace’ for $5 off a $20 or more purchase now through 2/29/2016.
4. Hamsa sweatshirt dress, $42.99. Confession: Ever since I saw Kourtney Kardashian in this outfit I have wanted to recreate it but I felt like I needed a sweatshirt that actually meant to be worn as a dress so that I wouldn't be worried about it riding up. Enter LuxxCulture's cute little hamsa sweatshirt dress! Done and done! Discount Code 'YBC15' for 15% off your purchase.
5. Awakening mala, $130 - This gorgeous handmade necklace is made by one of my favorite mala companies, Mala Kamala. It features 108 malas in the traditional style, and has vibrant amethyst, beautiful sandalwood, rock crystal, flourite, and hamsa hand charm, and is excellent for people struggling with decision making (apparently amethyst helps with that - who knew?!) Use Discount Code 'loveybc' for 10% off the entire heart chakrA - I love collection until 2/29/2016 PLUS free shipping on any order over $150AUD.
6. Yoga Mat Cover, 34 pounds Ever walk into a yoga studio knowing you need to use one of the studios mats, but you're a little apprehensive about how many other people just sweat all over that same mat? Or do you worry about all the germs and bacteria transferring onto your personal mat by the end of class? No need to stress about that anymore because we recently discovered this yoga mat cover that creates a hygienic layer between you and your mat. I love that this towel is 100% cotton, light weight and has non-slip grips on both sides so you don't slip and slide during class. Use discount code: ‘Yogabycandace10’ for 10% off now through 3/15/2016.
7. Orchid Lingerie Set, $64 It's Valentine's Day we're celebrating so I love that we're able to include this sweet orchid lingerie set from Get Bras. The bra is the perfect thing to wear under a t-shirt, and I don't know about you, but that's what I feel prettiest in. :) Use coupon code: ‘GBFEB10 J’ for 10% off.
8. Acro Partner Card, $4.40 This acro yoga card is so adorable and makes me giggle. I'm totally getting one to send to my best friend on the other side of the country. Snail mail always brightens people's days! Use discount code: ‘YBC2016’ for 15% off purchase now through 2/7/2016.
9. Bittersweet hair tie bracelet, $45. This genius hair tie bracelet is actually a cuff you wear as a bracelet and then you can put any hair tie you have to lay within the bracelet for two reasons: 1) so it doesn't dig into your wrist and 2) looks pretty, haha. I think it's awesome!
10. Silver and Sage earrings. Hands down, my current favorite piece of jewelry are my gold dipped hoops from Silver and Sage Jewelry. I wear them all the time and they make me feel beautiful. Discount Code ‘YBCFREESHIP’ for free domestic ground shipping - valid through 2/15/2016
11. Bead & Reel $100 gift card I love this little online ethical boutique and know you will, too! One lucky person is getting a $100 gift card to spend on whatever you choose! If it were up to me, I'd snatch up that grey crossbody bag!
12. One Bhoga Block, $45 single block ($80 for 2) Bhoga is a really cool company we've been working with for months. They're doing some seriously innovative things when it comes to yoga props, including these infinity blocks, so be sure to check those out as well. This block was a lifesaver when I was shooting for my book - the sturdy material, rounded side, and ability to grip around the bottom of it make it unlike any other block I've tried. Use code ybcvalentine15 for 15% off now through the end of February.
13. Earthwise Beauty Masking Indulgence, This amazing set of three handmade, all natural products includes a Frightening Green Face Mask, a Blackstrap Molasses Face Mask, and a Pumpkin and Papaya Seed Face Scrub (that doubles as a mask). These are certified cruelty free, organic, fair trade, vegetarian (the scrub contains humanely gathered raw honey), and are handcrafted in small batches. My fave is the Blackstrap Molasses which I wear in the bath while reading a book at the end of a long day.
14. ASUTRA Yoga Mat Cleaner, This organic mat cleaner is handmade by self proclaimed "yoga clean freaks" which I love because it means your stuff is gettin' clean, and you're not going to die from inhaling any chemicals. They use delicious smelling lavender essential oil and your mats and props will remain safe and residue free so you can get back to your practice. To sweeten the deal, you get a FREE microfiber cleaning towel with every bottle of cleaner! Use discount code: ‘CANDACE10’ for 10% off *no expiration date
15. LOVE Valentines Candle Set, $60 Guys! I'm obsessed with beeswax candles and this hand poured LOVE candle set by Once Upon A Hive just melts me (see what I did there?!). Use discount code: ‘YBC10’ for 10% off now through May 1, 2016