Father's Day is coming up in just a few weeks (June 16th, you're welcome), so I put together a gift guide of things I know my own dad would love. I hope these things inspire some good gift ideas- what will you get your dad?
1. A kindle fire for reading, watching movies and gaming.
2. A mustache mug to make him laugh in the morning.
3. UGG slippers, because these babies feel like you're walking on clouds.
4. A glass water bottle. I gave one to my mom for Mother's Day and my dad tried to talk her into giving it to him. True story.
5. A phone stand for less phone-falling-all-over-the-place while Face Timing.
6. A shaving kit with a quality razor.
7. I got this coffee for a friend on my way back from Costa Rica and received a text message saying, "This stuff? 10% crack. I CAN'T SLEEP." So, fair warning- it's strong.
8. Noise canceling headphones so he can rock out in peace. Side note: Bose has the best customer service. Minor peeling has happened on the cords of two pairs of headphones in the last six years and they have replaced them for cheap. Can't recommend Bose enough.