Years ago, my brother and I would wake up super early every Christmas morning. My parents would let us open our stockings first thing, and then we'd have a big family breakfast before opening gifts. Stocking stuffers were always thoughtful little gifts, and every year I look forward to picking out things I think my family would enjoy. Here are a few of my picks for him and her.
1. Beauty blender for quick and flawless makeup application, $20.
2. Simple glass coffee mug, $5.
3. Over the knee socks in polka dot print, $14.
4. Aromatherapy spray to enhance her yoga practice, $8.
5. To do list notepad, $8.
6. Korres body butter for the skin, $24.
7. Manduka yoga strap to take poses to a new level, $13.
8. Double dark chocolate mate tea, $10.
9. Diptyque mini candle in lavender, $28
1. Freehands gloves so he can text without removing his gloves, $22.
2. Cord organizer for the neat freak, $10.
3. Stainless steel ice cubes with tray to elevate drinks, $19.
4. Beard trimmer for a perfect shave, $25.
5. Kiehl's body cleanser, $24.
6. Lightweight external iPhone charger, $22.
7. Key, phone and wallet locator for the one who is always misplacing his things, $25
8. Mini luggage scale for the traveler, $17