Valentine's Day is coming up in a few weeks, but as Chet Baker famously sang, each day is Valentine's Day so I put together a gift guide at various price points of things I either own and love, or don't own but would love to try. Click on the price to purchase.
1. iPhone 3 in 1 camera lens. Fish eye, wide angle and macro lens for all your instagramming needs. :) $12.94
2. Harney & Sons peppermint herbal tea*. This is a company from my hometown, and their teas are fantastic! $9.75
3. Teeki northern light hot pants. These pants are made from recycled water bottles, and have fantastic reviews. $59.95
4. Raybans* never go out of style. $123.34
5. L Space fringe bikini top**. Their quality is fantastic, and fits true to size. $87.60
6. House of Harlow 1960 resin necklace. $75.00
7. Hanae Mori Butterfly perfume*. I absolutely love this scent. $43.95
8. Canon EOS Rebel T3i DSLR**. This is a great first DSLR camera because it's user-friendly, and the picture quality is excellent. $599.00
9. Korres 24 hour moisturizing for normal/dry skin*. This moisturizer is paraben and silicone-free, and leaves my skin hydrated without feeling oily. $25.15
*I own and love this.
**I don't own this version of the product, but own a different style/model.