Athletic wear can be expensive and I've tried enough brands to feel like "you get what you pay for" really rings true. I'm picky about athletic wear. I like the materials to have a certain feel, the stitching needs to be just so, the piece needs to hold up wash after wash, and I like certain thing cut certain ways. But I hate paying full price for anything, so I thought I'd share some pieces I am really liking lately that are currently on sale.
1. This gym tank (above). I la-la-love it, and while it's not on sale, it's just over $12 so I'm okay paying full price for it. It's got such a great, breathable cut in the back, and it's a no-fuss, plain and simple scoop neck front. It hits at hip level which I like for the gym because anything longer just tends to get in the way when I'm working out.
2. Alo Yoga Bra (above). This is a favorite of mine and is good for those with a bigger cup size because the wide straps offer solid support. The material is super absorbent and stretchy and it's held up wash after wash. It's now on sale in select colors.
3. Prism Sport Leggings (last seen here). This is a brand I only recently discovered and the capris I own are fantastic. They have a seamless front and back, which I wasn't sure I was going to like, but it's actually a flattering design. There's also a gusset and that's a necessity for me because #comfort, and right now the full length version is on sale.
4. Sweaty Betty harem pants (last seen here). I absolutely love these pants for lazy days around the house, quickly popping out to run errands, or for restorative yoga. They're a lightweight material with a rouched waistband that stays put, and they have pockets. Pockets! Don't you just look a good something with pockets?! Currently on sale.
5. Leg warmers. These are hands down my favorite leg warmers because they go up and over the knee which is so nice on a frigid day. I know it's hard to even think about cold weather right now but now is the time to stock up on these types of things because they're over 50% off!
Below are a few more sale picks from brands I know and love.