Today I'm flying back to the U.S. and I cannot wait to be reunited with my sweet Siberian husky! Due to this next transition, blog posts may not be as frequent over the next week or so (more like once a day rather than twice a day), but I appreciate your patience as I get settled in.
For today, I've put together a collection of past posts you may have missed from the archives.
Reading for yoga students
- What to do if you're not flexible enough for yoga.
- Confessions of a yoga teacher: my yoga teacher made me uncomfortable
- 8 must-have yoga props to inspire your practice
- How to use yoga blocks
- Make a huge difference in your practice with this little trick
- 5 tips for arm balances
- 6 ways to improve flexibility
- Dear students: I don't care.
- how to use a yoga blanket
Reading for current or prospective yoga teachers
- 8 things no one told me about running a yoga retreat
- 9 things they don't tell you in yoga teacher training
- handling negative comments and criticism
- Confessions of a yoga teacher: I eat meat.
- Confessions of a yoga teacher: the inner critic
- 22 books for yoga teachers
- 20 minute yin yoga
- cat cow pose
- yoga for better posture
- sequence for legs
- 30 minute yoga for sciatica
- 30 min power yoga for the core
- 20 minute yoga for core strength
- 20 minute yoga for back flexibility
- spinal twist