About our app: The YBC app is free to download (here is it for iTunes and Google Play), and contains all of our YouTube videos well organized so you can take your yoga practice on the go. If you love the YBC blog, the Exclusive Section of the app is an extension of the blog. It costs $1.99/mo and you can opt-in right from the app. Here's a complete run down of how to use the YBC Official app. Don't forget that if you screenshot a review of your app on iTunes or Google Play to Lauren, we'll send you a free gift in thanks.
Spring is right around the corner, and I am excited to get a little jumpstart on spring weather by jetting off to California next week for a work trip. I'll be sharing exclusive pics on my app, along with lots of other educational and interesting content. If you're new around here, the Exclusive Section of our app has two components - an audio/video section and an exclusive blog page section. Here's how to use our app. Below is the exclusive content schedule for March:
- Audio: New password for March unveiling the overarching March theme for YBC. You'll use this password to access the exclusive blog which you can go to from the app or on your computer here.
- Video: Transitioning from tripod headstand to crow pose
- Exclusive blog post (remember to find your NEW password to access the blog in the video section of the exclusive app): How to stay healthy while traveling
- Exclusive blog post: Exclusive pics from my California trip
- Video: Favorite Things
- Video/Exclusive Blog: Ask me anything (submit your questions below)
- Exclusive blog: Book of the month