Adios! I am off to Mallorca today! I've been to Spain before, but never to the any of its islands, so I am really excited. I'm traveling lightly - just a carry on, because the itinerary reads something like: read, eat, swim, relax, do yoga. With that in mind, here are some summer getaway essentials that I'll be bringing. What would you add to the list?
1. Wide brim sun hat because I've finally learned that the sun is not our friend.
2. Oakley acid frogskin sunglasses cuz we gotta protect the only eyes we've got.
3. Favorite morning tea just in case the hotel's tea selection is no bueno.
4. Moisturizing day cream for the face.
5. And super moisturizing cream in the off chance I get a sunburn and my skin starts to peel.
6. Favorite nighttime tea for curling up with a book.
7. Manduka travel yoga mat for spontaneous yoga play anywhere (review coming soon but this seems promising- it only weighs 2 pounds!!!).
8. Kindle for obvious getting-lost-in-a-book reasons.