Today I'm sharing a good-mood-inducing playlist I've got on repeat here at my house. It's not for yoga (though I guess it could be), but rather we play it once we're fully awake and ready to get our day going whether it's starting lunch, or cleaning the house. The music is motivating, upbeat and happy. Hope you enjoy!
1. 3 Little Birds (remix) by Bob Marley. They say you should remix the greats, but this is an exception, as it's better than the original.
2. When the Night Feels my Song by Bedouin Soundclash. I dare you to listen to this and not be in a good mood after.
3. Get Lucky by Daft Punk featuring Pharrell Williams. I looove this song, it's one of those songs that you put on and you can't help but start dancing.
4. Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke. Same as above.
5. And be Loved by Damian Jr Gong Marley. One of my favorite summer songs - you may remember this from the Grammy performance by Rihanna, Sting, Bruno Mars and the Marley brothers.
6. Rock and Roll by Burning Spear. A sweet little reggae jam.
7. Come Around by Collie Buddz. This has been a favorite for years.
8. Exodus by Bob Marley. The best bass line.
9. Lisztomania by Phoenix (Alex Metric Remix). Kind of a heavier song than the others so far on the list, but it's such a good remix.
10. Sweet Nothing by Florence Welch and Calvin Harris. Less chill, more motivating.